Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing #9

This "Thing" has been by far the most time consuming one, but I think it is because I have read dozens of blog pages with dozens of posts on each page. My eyes are starting to criss-cross!

Google Blog Search was very easy to use. It was pretty much just like using Google Search. I really liked Bloglines' search tool because it took me to a list of blogs by category. That is where I found a really useful blog - Top Shelf. It is written by a director of libraries in Texas and had important information for Texas school librarians. I also found an additional School Library Journal Blog - Practically Paradise that I liked because the writer included her own book reviews. (I had found a School Library Journal Blog the previous "Thing" that I also really liked - NeverEnding Search.)

None of the search tools were too confusing to use. The School Library Blogs on Suprglu was not what I had expected as far as a searching tool. It did have a good variety of blogs compiled in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment