Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thing #12

I never really thought about the need for rules of etiquette when it came to commenting, but I guess that it makes sense that everyone follow some general guidelines. I thought that it was important that the comment be meaningful (as suggested by Cool Cat) and heartfelt (as suggested by Blue Skunk). I also liked Cool Cat's tip of adding a real world example to your comment.

I have made comments on 5 Library2Play blogs: Check This Out!, Cheryl's Library2Play, Excel in Education, In Rachel's Words, and Is the Dancing Librarian a 2.0er? Maybe.

I commented on a blog discussion on CafeMom. In Google Blog Search, I searched for toddlers since I have a two-year-old, and this site looked interesting. The group's blog that I commented on, After Pregnancy, was a member only group. I had to join the group before I could leave a comment. That ended up being alright because I found other discussions in that group that I commented on also.

I also commented on a blog, BookWorms Book Nook: Our Journey with Books. This blog was created by a former preschool teacher who now homeschools her children. She had some reviews on excellent resources and picture books with lessons for early childhood. I was looking for blogs to help me with storytime and this one had picture books with summaries, reviews, and lesson ideas. I really liked it!

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the blog BookWorms Book Nook. Thanks for adding it to your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the blog that you provided above, BookWorms Book Nook. Thanks for providing the link.

    ReplyDelete