Sunday, July 19, 2009

Thing #7

I am so glad to have found Google Calendar! Last year, I looked for a way to post my calendar electronically so that teachers can sign-up on an as-needed basis. With Google calendar, I just went ahead and blocked times that classes would not be able to sign-up. Now I can post this for teachers at my school to use.

Check out My Google Calendar!

I wasn't sure if Google Docs would be beneficial to me because I thought it was more like a common drive to share documents on, but it is much more than that. First, you can access the documents from any computer, including home. I also really like the templates that are already created. I could see using them myself or having students use them for projects.

1 comment:

  1. The ability to access the documents from any computer 24/7 is the key to me! No9 more worries about whether I have it or even have the latest copy!

    ReplyDelete