Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thing #23

I'm here at the end of my journey, and I can't believe it! This has been a great learning experience. I'm amazed at how much I have learned in less than four weeks while also having a lot of fun!

1. I can't just pick one or two of the discoveries as my favorite! The discoveries that I liked the most were: Photo Story, Lulu (Aspiring Authors), all the Google products, Rollyo, LibraryThing, and Flickr Creative Commons. I definitely plan on continuing to use thse programs as well as a few of the others.

2. One of my life-long learning goals is to always accept responsibility for my own learning. With a program like "23 Things," I am able to learn on my own at my own pace. I was able to really focus on the products that would be most useful to me while still learning about all kinds of 2.0 programs.

3. I think I am most surprised about how much I enjoyed writing this blog. I've thought about starting a blog before, but just never did. I hope that I can transfer this enjoyment from this blog into one that I could create for my library or even personal life.

4. I didn't have any trouble with this program. I would not change anything!

5. I would probably choose to participate in another program like this, once I finish graduate school. I'm glad that this was an assignment for class because I am not sure if I would have participated on my own at this time. Once those last few classes are finished, I could see myself doing something like this again.

6. My one word to sum up "23 Things" - WORTHWHILE.

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure whether my first comment went through. I said in it that I was really envious of your status as being DONE! Like you, I can hardly pick a favorite thing; there are just too many cool tools to use.
    Richard

    ReplyDelete