Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #5


Flickr is really amazing and useful. I'm wondering why I haven't heard of it until now! I can't believe how many photos there are under the Creative Commons site. The symbols make it easy to understand what you can use and how you can use it. These photos could be useful for creating all types of products in the library for students or with students.


Last year, I did a collaborative project with third grade on space. I found a moon picture that we could have used for the students' PowerPoint projects. This picture was found on Flickr, and it was created by janusz l.


1 comment:

  1. Brooke,
    I agree with you about Flickr being so useful, and so enjoyable to students. I love your moon picture. Students get such joy about finding such a professional product in a picture and using it to make their own product in our classes. I can't wait to introduce the teachers in my school to it.

    ReplyDelete